I am getting "Error creating file output" message!
This error message is not related to Corona Renderer - it also appears when using any other renderer. It is displayed by 3ds Max if there is an incorrect path set:
- For your render output (Render Setup > Common > Common Parameters > Render Output)
- For one or more of your render elements
- Make sure that render output path ( Render Setup > Common > Common Parameters > Render Output ) and all render elements' output paths are valid - this means that they can be reached by the PC which is currently rendering, and that they have not been removed.
- If it is caused by an invalid output path, then you can clear it:
- Close "Render Setup" window
- Copy this line into MAXScript listener (F11, or the pink box in the lower-left corner of the 3Ds Max UI):
rendOutputFilename = ""
Note: you can also check and edit the main output path and render element paths in the asset tracker (Shift+T).