Cannot create autosave EXR file: [file name]. Autosaving will be disabled for this render.
This error occurs when Corona fails to correctly save autosave EXR file.
You’ve ran out of free hard drive space
The file path is pointing to a non-existent location
- The file path was leading to a network location/removable device which is unavailable now
- The file path is pointing to a location to which the user does not have appropriate write/modify permissions
- Make sure the path destination still exists
- Make sure you have enough free space on your hard drive
- Make sure the entered file path is reachable and can be written in/modified