I need to update my customer details! (address, payment method, VAT ID)
Updating customer details (address, payment method, VAT ID) may be sometimes necessary - for example if your subscription is about to be deactivated due to a payment issue, or if you have recently changed the address of your company, and you need this reflected in your invoice. In this guide, you will find information how to change these details.
Important note - please read this first:
We are currently using the services of two different e-commerce platforms for processing our customers' orders: FastSpring and 2Checkout (Verifone).
When accessing the Customer Zone and updating the payment details there are slight differences in the user interface appearance and available functionality depending on which of the e-commerce platforms has processed your order. It is however very easy to tell which of the platforms was involved:
- Your Order ID starts with the letters "COR" - for example: COR910223-5444-13154
- Your order confirmation email includes the name "FastSpring" in it
B. 2Checkout (Verifone)
- Your Order ID is a single number without any letters - for example: 1449295
- Your order confirmation email includes the name "2Checkout" in it
How to access the Customer Zone and edit the details?
If your Order ID starts with the letters "COR" - see point A below.
If your Order ID is a single number without any letters - scroll down to point B below.
A. If your Order ID starts with COR - for example: COR910223-5444-13154
- Go to http://corona-renderer.com/
- Click "Login" in the upper-right corner:
- Enter your registered email address (the one you entered when buying your license) and your password. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it at https://accounts.corona-renderer.com/account/recover
- Once successfully logged in, click "Customer Zone" at the top of the page:
- Click the "FairSaaS & Subscriptions" tab:
- Scroll down to "All Active Subscriptions" rollout and click on it to expand it:
- You will see a list of your subscriptions and under the last column("Renewal options") you will see a link that you can click to manage each of your subscriptions:
Clicking this link will take you to the subscription management page where you can click "Edit Subscription" to change your invoice details and update your current payment method for this subscription:
B. If your Order ID is a single number without any letters - for example: 1449295
Updating your registered email address and your VAT ID
To guarantee the highest safety standards, and because of technical reasons, it is not possible for the customer to update on their own:
- Their registered email address
Note: your registered email address is used for accessing the Customer Zone and for activating Corona Renderer. It is also the email address to which all the notification emails are sent (regarding payments and licensing). You can reset your password here.
- Their VAT ID
If you would like to have your email address or VAT ID updated, please contact us by submitting a support ticket, and we will answer within at most 24 hours.