How to use the Corona Color Picker?
Corona Color Picker
Color tint and LightMix in Corona VFB feature our brand new color picker with a range of useful improvements over the standard 3ds Max selector:
- Additional Temperature selection method
- Ability to pick any color on screen using the Pick button
- Colors can be represented in either 0-255, 0-1, or 0-100% scale, and also as hex code
- Additionally there is a checkbox for selection between linear RGB and sRGB input - for more information see this article.
sRGB checkbox comes with a useful tooltip providing the basic explanations about its use
The Corona Color Selector can also be set in 3ds Max preferences for all color picking actions. To enable it:
- Go to Customize > Preferences > General tab
- Under UI Display > Color Selector pick "Corona Improved Picker" from the dropdown list